Harmony of the mind, soul and body
Wellness is the harmony of the mind, soul and body which goes hand-in-hand with a healthy lifestyle. It is a style of life that aims at health, good looks and great feelings. The basic pillars of wellness are natural movement, proper regimen and having a positive mood, while their balanced ratio together with a positive attitude to life, can to an extent, prevent the ageing process.
- warming up the body to a higher temperature than the normal body temperature, relaxes tired muscles and soothes stressed brain cells as the body releases endorphins into the blood
- body cooling after use of the sauna is done by a cold shower located right next to the sauna
- sauna is followed by resting on a lounger
- rapid body warming, body cooling and subsequent rest is repeated approximately 3 times
- temperature in the sauna is 90 - 95 ° C
- entering the sauna is allowed only after use of a shower and without a swimsuit
- fitness zone is equipped with traditional dumbbells, a combined fitness machine, a bicycle, a treadmill, a vibration platform, benches, ladders, balloons, mats, etc.
- tips for correct exercising techniques and machine handling are provided by a qualified staff